THE CLE EXPERIENCE
2. Litigating the Online Exploitation of Children
- CSAM Rights and Remedies: Restitution and Civil Liability
- Damages: Bringing Accountability to Scale through Legislative Reform
- Trauma of Online Exploitation & Secondary Trauma
Time: March 3rd, 2022, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (ET)
- History of U.S. SOL Reform 2002-2020 (February 2021)
- 2022 SOL Tracker
- Revival Windows and Age Limit Revival Laws
- Testifying in Court about Trauma: The Court Hearing
- Trauma-Informed Lawyering
- The Hamilton Library: A Curated Library of Information on Child Sex Abuse
- Trauma-Informed Engagement with Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- CHILD USA Trifold Brochure (to give to your clients)
CHILD USA’s CLE Experience courses are accredited by the Pennsylvania CLE Board. New York and New Jersey attorneys should note that Pennsylvania is listed as an approved jurisdiction for out-of-state CLE credit.
Refer to your jurisdiction’s out-of-state CLE policy or email [email protected] to find out if our courses can be used for CLE credit in your state.