CHILD USA Sponsorships 2022
The following breaks down CHILD USA’s Sponsorship Options in 2022. We have often waited much later in the year to get started on our sponsorships and have decided to launch their availability in January. I hope that you will choose one and help us fuel CHILD USA’s forward momentum. To ameliorate cash flow challenges as we expand, this year we are asking our Awards Celebration Sponsors and Annual Sponsors to pay their sponsorships on a monthly basis, starting in January. For our Annual Sponsorships, we are excited to offer placement on our Hamilton Library’s home page. The Library is an expertly curated collection of books, articles, videos, and many other resources on child sex abuse. It is a destination for survivors, attorneys, parents, teachers, and many more!
CHILD USA Annual Sponsorships:
$5,000/month – Firm logo on the Hamilton Library Home Page
Plus 2 Tables for 8 people + Logo on Step and Repeat + Recognition in Program and on Website + Special Recognition during the Awards Presentations + Shoutouts during the year + VIP Meet and Greet before Awards Celebration with Honorees + Partner in 1-hour CLE Program with CHILD USA on area of expertise
$10,000/month – Firm logo featured prominently on Hamilton Library Home Page
Plus 2 Tables for 10 people + Logo on Step and Repeat + Recognition in Program and on Website + Special Recognition during the Awards Presentations + Shoutouts during the year
VIP Meet and Greet before Awards Celebration with Honorees
Partner in 3-hour CLE Program with CHILD USA on area of expertise
6th Annual Awards Celebration and Fundraiser Sponsorships:
Law Student Opportunities
- Full time
- Students complete 1-2 summer-long projects that include statutory & legal research, drafting internal memos, assisting in Amicus Brief drafting, scholarly legal briefing, and additional research as needed
- Students gain exposure working with a legal team
- 5-10 hours per week during the semester
- Students work 1 on 1 with a Staff Attorney at CHILD USA on projects including statutory & legal research, drafting internal memos, assisting in amicus brief drafting, scholarly legal briefing, and drafting internal memos, and additional research as needed
Contact Alice Bohn Esq., Legal Director at CHILD USA, [email protected], for more information and to apply.
God vs. the Gavel: Religion and the Rule of Law
Justice Denied: What America Must Do to Protect its Children
If you are in the workplace and you want to meet like-minded individuals who want to get involved with a nonprofit organization that is committed to protecting children, CHILD USA’s Junior Council program is perfect for you!
- Network with others after work
- Host a viewing party for CHILD USA’s biggest Annual Fundraising Event.
- It is up to you how much time you able to give to promoting CHILD USA’s work
Simply fill out the application HERE!
Contact co-presidents, Maggie Mabie ([email protected]) and Anisha Quadir ([email protected]) with questions.
Work Study Program
Undergraduate students at the University of Pennsylvania who are interested in participating in the work-study program, should visit HERE to apply to work with CHILD USA.
Why choose CHILD USA?
- Arrange your hours with your semester schedule
- CHILD USA is walking distance to the Penn campus.
- Work with staff attorneys and Social Scientists on projects that assist in the fight to end child abuse and neglect.
- Gain valuable knowledge and insight for a career with a nonprofit organization.
Pro Bono Opportunities
CHILD USA participates as amicus in cases all over the United States that are strategic for child protection. CHILD USA has opportunities for pro bono partners to assist our staff attorneys with substantive and procedural aspects of the briefs. In 2021 CHILD USA filed 17 amicus briefs with the generous support of our pro bono partners. You can access our amicus advocacy work at childusa.org/amicus-advocacy. If you or your firm is interested in learning more about partnering for amicus advocacy, please email us at [email protected].