CONTINUING JUDICIAL EDUCATION
CHILD USA’s Continuing Judicial Education: Adjudicating Cases Involving Child Sex Abuse
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like CHILD USA to conduct a judicial training in your state.
1. Child Sex Abuse Victims in the Courts
- Trauma and its impact on the developing brain
- Signs and manifestations of child sex abuse
- Safeguarding child sex abuse victims within courts
Time: August 20th, 2021, 10:30 – 11:30am (EST)
2. Child Sex Trafficking
- Pinpointing/Identification of Sex Trafficking
- Prosecution of Sex Trafficking
- Protections for Sex Trafficking Victims
- Prevention of Sex Trafficking
Time: August 20th, 2021, 11:30 – 12:30pm (EST)
CHILD USA’s CJE courses are approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Education Board of Judges. Refer to your jurisdiction’s out-of-state CJE policy or email email@example.com to find out if our courses can be used for CJE credit in your state.